Marostica 2010 Report
Today, 05.06.2010, during the VII International Congress Towns Lions met the Steering Committee composed of one delegate for each Lions Club represented. The President took the floor and refreshes the audience with some news:
* The site of the association was much visited in the past six months, the data refer to approximately 5,000 admissions, this shows the quality of service, to give an additional service has been proposed that each side sends its city-specific links;
* The delegate Mary Anne (Mdina) informs that will setup a link for the next congress in Malta;
* The delegate Mary Anne asked if we could replace the photo in the main portal with that of the host Lions Club;
* The Executive approves a maximum of 4 or 5 new Lions Club, for any future conference, this to give the opportunity to present itself in due manner, with a maximum of 10 minutes, the home city.
This would be a system that saves time, to be used in discussing the problems of the walled city;
* Is proposed for the next congress, to give a specific theme, that theme and the various Clubs will need to report;
* It was decided that the clubs, they submit their presentation (maximum 10 minutes), 15 days before the congress in order to eliminate technical problems;
* It was decided to appoint two vice-presidents, one from the Lions Club Mdina member Mary Anne Abela, while the second is the member of the Lions Club Milk Massimo Viterbo;
* Is decided by the next Congress may be part of the International Association of Towns, only those cities where there is a Lions Club;
* Is further decided that the congress of 2015 will take place in the Gubbio and Urbino in 2016.